“Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.” – Tony Robbins
Questions are very powerful and can have a huge impact on your life, but like most things of great power they can disempower you just as much as they can support you. When used wisely, the right question at the right time can have the power to totally shift your perspective and literally transform your life allowing you to free your mind from any self-limiting beliefs.
These 20 questions have no right or wrong answers because in reality, sometimes asking the right questions is the answer we are seeking.
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- If not now, then when?
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
- If the average human life span was 40 year, how would you live your life differently?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
- What is the #1 thing I can start now that would have the most impact on my happiness?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
- Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
- Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset, does it really matter now?
- Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
- What the difference between being alive and truly living?
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make new ones?
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?