Sometimes the difference between success and failure can be found in a few simple but powerful words. Here are 50 quotes to inspire your workweek so that you can be successful and achieve your goals.
- Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it. Bruce Lee
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” Marianne Williamson
- Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them. T. Harv Eker
- Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. Dale Carnegie
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. Rumi
- The starting point of all achievement is desire. Napoleon Hill
- You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something–your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. Steve Jobs
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better. Jim Rohn
- Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment. Stephen Covey
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. Albert Einstein
- Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results. George Patton
- If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is, too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think. T. Harv Eker
- I have three precious things which I hold fast and prize. The first is gentleness; the second is frugality; the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others. Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men. Lao Tzu
- Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things. Peter F. Drucker
- In a battle between two ideas, the best one doesn’t necessarily win. No, the idea that wins is the one with the most fearless heretic behind it. Seth Godin
- If you spend your life trying to be good at everything, you will never be great at anything. Tom Rath
- Earn your leadership every day. Michael Jordan
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Wayne Gretzky
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. Amelia Earhart
- Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.
- Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.
- The mind is everything. What you think you become.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.
- You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great.
- Leap and the net will appear.
- One finds limits by pushing them.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.
- With a new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
- Fall seven times, stand up eight.
- Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about. Winston Churchill
- Success at anything will always come down to this: Focus & Effort, and we control both. Dwayne Johnson
- Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. Brian Tracy
- To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.
- Sometimes even to live is an act of courage.
- Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
- If you do everything that everyone else does in business, you’re going to lose. The only way to really be ahead, is to ‘be different’.
- Don’t look for your dreams to become true; look to become true to your dreams.
Michael Bernard Beckwith
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
- The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
- Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.
C. S. Lewis
- Silence your critics. Ignore your haters. Delete your cynics.